June 21, 2011

Father's Day and Princess Berkley

Princess Berkley came to visit Father's Day weekend!  Abby's love for her grew while Mia's wavered a bit.  The Father's enjoyed a nice hot day of golf on Sunday and then a hearty meal and a dip in the pool was had by all. 

P.S, After 5 blissful years together, my Mac book has bit the dust.  I am not sure I truly appreciated my Mac until tonight, since it has taken me almost 3 long hours to upload and post this blog entry on Shawn's Dell work computer.  Not sure if I will be wasting my free time on blogs while I am without a Mac, so until next time.......










Fresh hair cuts were given to the two youngsters.  Abby thinks it is pretty cool that her Pepaw is a barber!

If anyone else besides Pepaw was cutting Mia's hair she would have bitten them!


And Happy Father's Day Shawn, we love you dearly!

No comments: