October 23, 2010

House Updates

Can you guess what is happening at our house today?  The girls are impatiently awaiting their house warming present from their grammy and chief.  
Yes, they are reading the directions!

While father and son are busy building a swing set/club house, I have been preparing homemade chicken noodle soup.

We have made more progress on the house. I had the kitchen cabinets painted.  At first Shawn was going to do it, but we both decided that it would be a better idea to hire some one.  
Before
After
 (excuse the mess, I was actually cooking:))
We still need to paint the kitchen and get black granite counter tops and new backsplash!

The girls play room is very close to being complete, all I need is to order a quilt and get art work for the walls. 
Always a mess.
This is everyones favorite room in the house!

1 comment:

Laura said...

LOVE the cabinets! I am inspired...well, for someone else to do it!