October 23, 2010

Cowboy Day

Abby's pre-k class was having Cowboy Day at school so Mia and I joined with all the fun!
Abby loves her teacher Mrs. Beth, she also ADORES this little boy to the right.  She says "he is so nice momma, he protects me like a family"  and "I am going to marry him".  Shawn and I have never talked about boyfriends in front of her so she doesn't really know what that concept is.  Instead she jumps into full blown MARRIAGE! Perhaps we should mention the boyfriend concept to her!!!
I love this picture of Mia.  She really was trying hard to be like the big kids!
She got right in line with Abby's class.
This is Abby's future sister in law.  This cutie is two months younger than Mia (just an example of how tiny Mia is)!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Just rubbing it in my face that she has found a new love. Not right!