October 23, 2010

Boston (sans two little girls)!

Shawn hosted a work trip to Boston for some of his customers.  This was the first trip that Shawn planned/hosted as the manager so he was a little nervous. There were over 70 customers from Shawn's office and the Dallas office. Everyone had a great time, and Shawn and I got to enjoy Boston without the two little ones.
We went to Salem, MA. where the famous witch trials took place.  Interesting town is all I am going to say about that!
Private tour of Fenway Park
Shawn was so excited to take his picture with this guy who is in the Sam Adams commercial!  I have never paid attention to beer commercials so I didn't understand all the excitement, but here is the picture anyway!

While we were gone, my mom (a.k.a. Memaw) came to spend some time with the girls, they were in heaven despite a little stomach bug that went around!
  

1 comment:

Laura said...

Boston looked like fun! Wish I could have been there!