April 19, 2011

Oklahoma

Shawn traveled to Mexico for "work" this past week, so the girls and I hit the road to Oklahoma.  Me-maw and Pepaw just recently added a new addition to the family and I was dying to meet her.  Her name is Berkley (a.k.a. Barkley).  She is a very sweet chocolate brown Labor-doodle puppy that has a small fetish for feet and Mia's fingers.  This led to Mia having a love/hate relationship with Berkley.  Abby, however, did great with the new puppy (as long as she was wearing jeans and tennis shoes)!


My friend Becca brought her three kids over to visit Berkley.  She is pregnant with her fourth baby, which we now know is a girl!





After our friends left, Me-maw and Pepaw treated the girls to Chucky Cheeses.  We hardly ever take the girls there, so they were in heaven!



451 tickets were won, which means we now have two plastic snakes, spiders, and frogs living with us!  

To top the visit off, look who showed up to spend the night with us...
 two cute red headed babies!  Aren't they getting big?!!

 Abby and Mia took over their cousins car seats!

The Queen of Hearts even made and appearance! When I was little, I thought I looked GOOD in this dress.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Love that read hair on those babies! That puppy is precious;I can totally see why you want one! Glad you all had a great time!

Becca said...

Great Pictures Melissa!!! It was so much fun seeing you and your girls. They are getting so big. I will be coming your way soon.