April 26, 2011

Easter Sunday

I am going admit something to you... it's a shame really, but this is the first time Abby has ever dyed Easter Eggs.  I am not really sure why I avoided this tradition, maybe perhaps it was visions of red, yellow, and blue dye spilling everywhere or the fear of eggs cracking on the floor.  I don't know why I would fear these things seeing as I am not one of those types who always has to have my house clean and tidy!  Anyway, the fear is gone and Abby has now dyed her first batch of Easter Eggs!  
Like my mother used to do, I poked holes in the top and bottom of the eggs and blew the yoke out so that we could keep them longer!
Well, that was the intention!
What do you do for two girls who have a MAJOR sweet tooth?  Hide plastic eggs filled with chocholate around the house!
The Easter Bunny also gave each girl one golden egg filled with money to buy a toy at Disney On Ice later on in the day!

No comments: