March 6, 2011

Growing Up

I have been patiently waiting for Abby to be old enough to play soccer.  I always secretly wanted to be a soccer player.  I played when I was four but could not handle what the running mixed with cold weather would do to my lungs, so my soccer career ended as quickly as it began.  Abby shows no sign of asthma, and she loves running around.  Soccer just might be her thing, and if it isn't ...... well, she will at least look super cute picking flowers on the field!
I realize she is wearing white socks and white cleats, but that was the only choice we had.  She is going to be one muddy mess when she is done with her first practice.  And of course she choose the green ball!

In other news... Mia is officially out of the baby crib.  Surprisingly, it has not been as hard to get her to stay in bed as I thought it would be.  At nap time, she prefers to sleep in Abby's bed and at bed time she has no choice but to sleep in her toddler bed.
  
Today I went in to see if she had fallen asleep..... 
sure enough she had!  And then I went in two hours later to check on her...
she was asleep in this bed.  Perhaps we have a sleep walker on our hands!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I can't believe she is in a big bed now...where is the time going???