July 5, 2010

JULY 4th


3









































I love her air guitar
We traveled to Edmond, OK this weekend to visit my parents and to celebrate July 4th.  We kicked the weekend off with a parade downtown.  Abby and Mia enjoyed themselves and were surprisingly well behaved. 
While we were at the parade, my sister Christy and her two kids were traveling in the rain to visit us.  Her car hydroplaned, hit a concrete barrier and went off the road.  God was watching over them, because the only injury was a Toyota Corolla.  Shawn and my Dad immediately left and picked up two scared kiddos and one thankful momma, and brought them back to the house.  We celebrated with great food and more family came by to visit.
Then on July 4th, Mia's virus reared its ugly head again after a week and a half of being gone.  We are now suspecting that this is a milk allergy and not a virus.  I predict many doctors' visits in my future.

No comments: