February 14, 2012

Strep Throat and Valentines day

Abby and Mia were struck with their first case Strep Throat the day before Valentines.  This led to a day home from school and 10 days of antibiotics for my two little ones.  It just so happened to snow on their sick day so I let them out for 5 minutes to play.


And yes, that is chocolate on Mia's face! 

Mia and her elephant valentine

This year I wanted Abby to be happy with store bought valentines, but my girl had something else in mind.  I made the mistake of showing her some ideas off the Internet and she just had to make these little mice for her new friends at school.  Turns out she really wanted her mama to make the little mice while she watched.  It took some time, lots of encouragement and a few tears, but she finally finished with 16 cute little mice.   








No comments: