August 25, 2011

Summer time Visits!!

This summer we have had some exciting visitors!  First up was my good friend Becca who came in July for a quick weekend getaway.  We spent all day Saturday shopping and getting pedicures and just hanging out and talking.  Oh and did I mention she was pregnant with her fourth baby??  I did not take pictures of her visit but instead I have a cute little picture of Miss Riley who was born yesterday!!!
Welcome to the world little Miss Riley!

At the beginning of August we had our good friend Mandi and her husband Cody and the sweetest, happiest baby I have ever meet come to visit!!  
I think I heard her cry one time the entire visit!  
And can you believe this little cutie is going to be a big sister?!?!

Our last visitors of the summer were Grammy and Chief!  The girls were soooo excited that Grammy was able to come and see their new house. (Grammy has had a rough year with nerve problems and has been unable to travel)



Thanks everyone for coming to visit!!!





No comments: